- This lightning flash with arrowhead symbol within an equilateral triangle is intended to alert the user to the presence of non-insulated “dangerous voltage” within the product’s enclosure that may be of sufficient magnitude to constitute a risk of electric shock.
- Warning: To reduce the risk of electric shock, do not remove cover (or back) as there are no user-serviceable parts inside. Refer servicing to qualified personnel.
- The exclamation point within an equilateral triangle is intended to alert the user to the presence of important operating and maintenance instructions in the literature accompanying the product.
1. Read these instructions – All the safety and operating instructions should be read before this product is operated. 2. Keep these instructions – The safety and operating instructions should be retained for future reference.
3. Heed all warnings – All warnings on the product and in the operating instructions should be adhered to.
4. Follow all instructions – All operating and use instructions should be followed.
5. Do not use this product near water – The product should not be used near water or moisture – for example, in a wet basement or near a swimming pool, and the like.
6. Clean only with dry cloth.
7. Do not block any ventilation openings. Install in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
8. Do not install near any heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other apparatus (including amplifiers) that produce heat.
9. (US plug only) Do not defeat the safety purpose of the polarized or grounding plug. A polarized plug has two blades with one wider than the other. A grounding plug has two blades and a third grounding prong. The wide blade or the third prong is provided for your safety. If the provided plug does not fit into your outlet, consult an electrician for replacement of the obsolete outlet.
10. Protect the power cord from being walked on or pinched particularly at the plugs, convenience receptacles, and at the point where they exit from the product.
11. Only use attachments/accessories specified by the manufacturer.
12. Use only with the cart, stand, tripod, bracket, or table specified by the manufacturer, or sold with the product. When a cart or rack is used, use caution when moving the cart/product combination to avoid injury from tip-over.